If you are here you may be looking for support in:
- Getting unstuck in some area of your life
- Healing old wounds
- Working through current life challenges
- Living more intentionally
- Creating a life you love
Our Counseling and Coaching services can take place in person or virtually, indoors or out. Continue reading to discern the best service and the next step for you.
- You feel the impact of unresolved past circumstances and need support in resolving the effect they have had on your life. This could be a stressful experience or situation that you weathered over time, or a single incident that left you feeling hurt, scared, angry, or disempowered, or you just are not feeling quite yourself.
- You experience symptoms of Anxiety, Depression, Grief, Despair, Hopelessness, Trauma, or PTSD and want support in feeling better.
- You juggle with one or more stressful relationship issues and want insight, as well as tools to more skillfully and lovingly engage.
- You intuit that diving more deeply into understanding yourself, your personality, and your past’s influence would benefit you in living a more fully satisfying and love-filled life.
- You want to live a more satisfying and inspired life in alignment with your values.
- You have a specific area of life — a personal project, an overall life structure, a work experience, for instance — that you would like support in shifting.
- You wish to create a life structure that will best support you in living your best self.
- You desire guidance and mentoring in creating your private practice in the healing arts.
COUNSELING AND COACHING INTENSIVES
Intensives are custom designed based on your particular personal therapeutic or coaching goals. We offer in-office, nature-based, and retreat-style intensives that run anywhere from three hours to ten days. If you are an individual curious to see if an Intensive is right for you click here for additional information. Couples or families please click here to learn more about options for intensives to suit your needs.
Ready to get started? We’d love to hear from you: